Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

what does code EO F2 on a Whirlpool range model gr563lxsb,

what does code EO F2 on a Whirlpool range model gr563lxsb, ser#rt212054 mean
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So E0 F2 means that you have a shorted keypad I'm afraid. You've already tried to reset the circuit breaker and that didn't fix the issue, so replacing the touchpad is really the only way to solve the problem now. To make sure you get the correct color and whatnot, you'll want to call or and they can look up the part for you since the color is not specified and it lists 4 different part number.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!