Technician-Josh
Technician-Josh, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Certified appliance repair tech.Factory trained.
65102872

Need the black inside panel for my microwave?

Technician-Josh : Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you today. What part exactly are you looking for?
Technician-Josh : Also please double check the model number
Customer: I need the black inside panel on the door. Mines broke. Where the hinge is located.
Technician-Josh : Is this a counter top or over the range unit?
Customer: Counter top
Customer: nn-5d670s - model number
Customer: 6f51230623 - serial number
Technician-Josh : You will not be able to get that part separate from the door. You will have to purchase the entiire door and it looks as if it's unavailable. Give me a couple minutes to look deeper.
Technician-Josh : Couple the model be nnSd?
Technician-Josh : Could*
Customer: Try it
Technician-Josh : The correct model number is nnsd670s. I am trying to find the part, please give me a few more minutes as this part is not available but I'm trying to locate one.
Technician-Josh : Sorry to inform you but I have tried 6 different appliance parts dealers who offer Panasonic parts, and all six do not offer any parts for this model. It could be that they never offered replacement parts for this model or they are discontinued. Your only option is to call tHe manufacture and see if they have any left over stock on this model. Sorry for the bad news. If you need anything else please let me know. Please do not forget to rate my answer. And remember that your rating my answer and not the fact that the part is unavailable. You asked a question for a fee and expected an accurate answer in exchange, I have answered you question with accuracy. If you feel I did not satisfy with my answer please let me know what I can do before you rate. Thank you.