Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

(Kenmore Elite 3 door freezer on bottom fridge) my fridge is

(Kenmore Elite 3 door freezer on bottom fridge) my fridge is set to 38* and behind crisper drawers keeps freezing the food in drawers, and auto water is frozen as well. I took drawers out and used blow dryer, it worked for a few days and happened again?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! There is a kit available for this problem. It is basically a piece of insulation and an instruction sheet. It will show you exactly how and where to install the insulation. That kit is available below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Freezing Kit <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Whirlpool Insulation, Water Tank W10130482 from AppliancePartsPros.com