Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have the frigidaire fmb330rgs0 18 inch dish washer. When

I have the frigidaire fmb330rgs0 18 inch dish washer. When I turn it on to wash, it sounds like it goes right to the pump and tries to pump out water that isn't there yet. it seems like the cycle isn't right.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! How long have you let it run? Most Frigidaire models will begin the cycle by running the drain pump for two minutes at the start of the cycle before it adds water and begins to wash. Is this what yours is doing?
I have verified through the timer can chart that your dishwasher is designed to have that drain cycle initiate at the start of the cycle. It lasts about 2 minutes and then should fill and begin a wash cycle. If it does begin filling and washing after a couple of minutes, it is working as designed. If it does not, simply reply and we can proceed, if necessary.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!