Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Have a GE electric range with F81 CAL error. Cannot set time,

Have a GE electric range with F81 CAL error. Cannot set time, use oven.
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back., Can you recheck that model number ? its not coming up.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

J B7 10D T2 BB. It is a GE Adora range. I am skilled at repairing electro mechanical stuff, field service engineer, and can do checks and repairs once I know what this error means.

okay perfect, Give me a few minutes to bring up the tech sheets.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am guessing that it is a coltroller board that is problem, but before I throw $$$ at a new board, maybe is problem with a sensor.

unfortunately your correct. the F81 is a fatal control error,Control Board WB27T11351      Alternate Product ViewControl Board WB27T11351      Alternate Product View this usually happens after a power surge or outage, here a link to order that if you wish. order here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I tried the link to order part, it does not work. Do you have a GE part number for this? I tried Appliance parts dot com, they did not that model number in thier data base, but similiar models, board was pricing out about $60 plus shipping. My concern is getting the correct board for this model range

Or if I take the board out, is there a GE part number on the board?

its a WB27T11351 , Sears has it in stock.