Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Thermadore Model RDDS30VRS Oven/Cooktop, Serial Number

I have a Thermadore Model RDDS30VRS Oven/Cooktop, Serial Number 20040084. The Timer Part 486752 had to be rebuilt, and I recently received the rebuilt unit and am ready to reinstall. However, I find that the repair man that came out and diagnosed the problem (and suggested I send the 486752 part in myself for rebuild) did not label the wires when he removed the 486752 for me.

I have tried to find a wiring diagram online but the one I found is so fuzzy I can't read it.

Can you please advise how I can recover the correct wire connections so that I can install the 486752?

Eric ([email protected])
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So there are no wire color diagrams, but I do have a wiring diagram of the control board and if you look closely on the wires, there should be numbers on the wires itself. One second while I try to upload the image.