Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Kenmore front load washer that whatever setting it is set on

Kenmore front load washer that whatever setting it is set on it won't do anything. The only thing happens is the door locks and the soap dispenser motor keep running. Do I have a bad dispenser motor?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Can you hear the dispenser motor running and does it ever stop? Any fault codes on the display?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes motor keeps running never stops. no codes

Does the number 6 & 11 cam move with it?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes everything moves with it.

Great, thank you! The dispenser motor is not at fault. The main control is keeping the motor energized for some reason. It is what controls the dispenser. So, the control is what is causing the problem. The control should pick up on the dispenser issue and display an F13 error. Unplug the machine for at least 5 minutes and then try another cycle. If the behavior does not change, I believe the control to be faulty. The correct control for your model is pictured and available below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!