Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I HAVE AGE DISHWASHER MOD#GSD5560G0355,THAT IS LEAKING. THE

I HAVE AGE DISHWASHER MOD#GSD5560G0355,THAT IS LEAKING. THE SOLENOID SWITCH WORKS BUT THE HOSE COMING OUT OF IT GOES UP AND AROUND AND DOWN TO A PLASTIC CONNECTION, AND THAT IS WHERE IT LEAKS. HOW DO I REPLACE THAT PLASTIC CONNECTION?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Can you see in the picture below what part is leaking?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the part looks like #790

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX the clarification. That is the clamp that holds the water inlet hose on to the inlet on the side of the tub. That part that it connects to is actually part of the tub assembly, it is plastic welded in place and cannot be replaced. You can attempt to clean it out as sometimes they get plugged with mineral deposits or other debris, causing the leakage. Look closely at the hose, too. Sometimes they get old and brittle and can leak as well. Let me know what you find and we work toward another solution if you do not get the leak to stop with a thorough cleaning.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!