Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

(Appliance Doc Only) Im working on a Frigidaire Dishwasher

(Appliance Doc Only) I'm working on a Frigidaire Dishwasher where there are two leaks--a small one at the Water Inlet Valve and a bigger one at the drain hose that goes to the garbage disposal. Looks like there is a crack in the drain hose where the arch was on the side. Will change those two things. Is that it, change those two things and test or would you do anything else?
Hello again, friend.

I wouldn't think that if you can actually locate the leaks at the inlet valve and drain hose there really is no reason to think that there is anything else going on. If the complaint is that the dishwasher is leaking, there really isn't anything that can cause the drain hose to crack or the valve to leak unless they just go bad from ware and tear. So I'd just replace those parts then watch the dishwasher for 15 minutes or so running a cycle to make sure there are no other issues once the parts are replaced.