Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

Recently purchassed air conditioner: Model No: CRA126CT1 -

Recently purchassed air conditioner: Model No: CRA126CT1 - Has amount of collected water on the base so when the unit is turned on the fan blade turns through wate. I installed the unit on a platform, at a slant am wondering where the exit opening is for water to run out, or have I blocked the opening by installing the platform? Thank you.

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

Negative ratings do not cover site problems, delays, or anything else on the site that might annoy you, as experts are only involved in trying to answer your questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

This is normal operation as long as the water is not dripping inside the home, The fan blade has a ring around the outside that is called a slinger, its job is to sling water onto the condenser to help cool it better so the unit will not use as much electricity in very hot water...

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks - perhaps this bit of information could be added to the User Manual.

It should have been, I looked in it and the installation manual, I had to look at the fan blade to see it was that type.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here