Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My dishwasher is model # XXXXX - Model F11009702 can

Customer Question

My dishwasher is model # XXXXX - Model F11009702
can you please tell me what is going on with my dishwasher ?
The dish stopped his cycle before the end and now flashing lights are dead . I did tried to start it again but no answer anymore !
Can you help me
Sorry for my English .....
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Are there any lights on the panel lit up now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Kelly
no !

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Okay, so absolutely no sign of life on the panel at all?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No life at all !

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Great, that is likely an easy fix! Do you have a meter to test continuity with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes we have multimeters to check continuity, voltage , and so on

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Great! Can you test the incoming voltage for 120 VAC to start with, please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes we have 123 VAC ...........

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Great! If you open the door and remove the screws from along the top edge of the inner door and the first on down on each side, you can fold the control panel down. Once it is pulled down, you will see a round fuse, shown as number 3 in the diagram. Does that have continuity?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok I did ask my husband to do so .... I will answer soon

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good, keep me posted....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The fuse is blown ....! My ohm meter shows NO continuity

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Great! You have found your problem! The new fuse kit is available below. Nice work!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Fuse Kit <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience: Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It works very well , thank you !

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
That is awesome news, very well done! Thank you for the update!