Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Hei. I have a Miele dishwasher (g2370) that displayed the fault

Hei. I have a Miele dishwasher (g2370) that displayed the fault code f14 after abaout 2-3 minutes. i examined the heat presure switch by blowing into it, and i could mesure that it did switch corectly. but after i installed it Again, the machine Could almost run a full programme before the fault apeared . i tried to start it once more and the fault apeared after 15 min. I read that if the presure switch dosnt Work corectly the machine starts an anti stiction routine. What does that mean? when i touched the motor, it felt pretty hot, but i think that it Works allright. the pressure seams ok. (is there anyway to messure that). i also read, that it could be the flowmeter. how can i test that.
I hope you can help me.
Thanks from Bo Christensen.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the first thing you need to do is know if you have a bad circulation pump that is losing it's ability to create the proper pressure as it heats up, or if you have a lack in water. Run a cycle and open the door when the F14 error appears. The water level should be touching the bottom of the filter handle or just below it. If it's not even close, then you have a fill problem. If it is touching the filter handle, your circulation pump is starting to go bad and the circulation motor would need to be replaced.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!