Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

power went off oven never came back on

power went off oven never came back on
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Even though there is no display, do the buttons beep when you press them?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no the control panel does not even light up

Do the oven lights come on when you open the door?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

only the microwave the oven light switch is in the cntrol panel

Okay, so we know the power is to the appliance, that is good information. That means that either a fuse is open or the control is faulty. Do you have a meter to test voltage and/or continuity with?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

have acess to one

Great! You will need to gain access to the back of the control board by pulling the appliance out and removing the top access panel. Once that panel is off, you will have access to the incoming power wires which will lead directly to the fuses. If those fuses test good, the control panel is in need of replacement. In case you find that, the correct panel for your model is available below. Please let me know if you run into trouble testing those fuses.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

The top panes you will need to remove are numbers 16 & 18, accessed once the unit is pulled out from the cabinet. Be careful, it is very heavy and will easily tip. HAVE HELP PULLING IT OUT!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!