Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

freezer fcm5su what is the temp monitor -high temp alarm

freezer fcm5su what is the temp monitor -high temp alarm switch [email protected]
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The high temp alarm light will be on until the freezer has been plugged in and is on for at least 24 hours so that the temperature in the freezer is correct. In the mean time, you can turn the switch off so that it doesn't beep and annoy you. Once the temperature has been reached, turn the high temp alarm switch on and if the temperature raises above 15 degrees inside, it will sound an alarm and let you know the freezer has gotten too warm and something is wrong.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

where is the alarm switch

To the left of the turn dial knob (lower right corner on the front of the freezer), there should be a switch for the alarm that you can turn off.