Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

All the indicator lights on the fridge will start to blink

All the indicator lights on the fridge will start to blink and then the fridge will shut down. This happens about every 3 or 4 days.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! That is likely a communication error between the controls. Does it reset immediately after resetting?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

In order for this to reset I have to leave it powered down for an hour or so.

Okay, so it does reset and then run for 3 or 4 days?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. Does the duration ever change, like fail in a much shorter time or run for a much greater time? Any change in the power supply during the times that it quits?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not in the camper all the time, we use it for 2 or 3 days a week. For a while I thought it was because we lose power every now and then. But lately it has been happening when we are there and there were no power fluctuations or any power supply problems with the camper.

I would start by inspecting all connections, removing them and reattaching to the board. Look for any corrosion or other damage like hot spots, burn marks, etc. Also, do you have a meter to test the voltage into the unit?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do have a meter, and I have done a good visual of the board but I have not disconnected and checked for corrosion. I will do all of that the next time I am at the camper.

Sounds good, I suspect a connection is loose or corroded and that may very well correct the issue with no parts required.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!