Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

my magic chef refridgerator is not cooling at all the fan is

my magic chef refridgerator is not cooling at all the fan is running I just replaced a pfc relay which was fried but still nothing what next

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

Negative ratings do not cover site problems, delays, or anything else on the site that might annoy you, as experts are only involved in trying to answer your questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

What brand of compressor is on your model? Does it say Techmsah or have ablue indian on it?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

HUAYI with a sticker on it ROHS

David,
I looked it up while waiting for you to respond back, this is an E-WAVE unit, made overseas and branded as a Majic Chef, The compressor is seized up, you would need to replace it, however the cost to replace it is going to be over $300 to do, and there is nothing short of replacing to have a long running unit again, some customers install a hard start kit and get another year or so out of it, not hard to put in and completely contained, the call it an all in one, it gives the compressor extra power to try and get it started, however this may or may not work but is cheap to try, you can click on the blue link below to order one.

Click here for the correct part for your unit.

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory