Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

what are the aux control settings for the GE AZ32H15D3BM1 to

what are the aux control settings for the GE AZ32H15D3BM1 to make it turn itself on and off?
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

The auxiliary T controls are located behind the room cabinet on the front of the unit control box. The factory settings will be in the DOWN position. The owner is responsible for checking switches and ensuring they are in the desired position.

Copy and paste this link into your address bar to get the manual with full pictures of it. Page 7 shows you everything! All I ask is that you rate my assistance thank you!

LINK:

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/user-manuals/AZ32H15D3BM1-GE-Parts-Room-air-conditioner-Parts-manual
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi. Link did not work--I found it, though. Also, did not see a setting for a/c to cut on and off--just fan and heat (I use neither).

Try this link

CLICK HERE