Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Cannot locate means to remove control panel cover so as to

Cannot locate means to remove control panel cover so as to access fuse.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So to remove the control panel, you actually need to remove the entire outer shell of the microwave. That requires you to remove the screws coming in from the back of the microwave around the border. The entire outer shell will pull straight back, up, and off. Now you have access to the fuse from the top and the right side of the microwave.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is a built-in microwave - there is no "outer shell", Do I need to remove the microwave from the cabinet-work in which it is installed?

Aye. If you built this microwave into the cabinet (there is an option to make this a built in microwave if you buy a trim kit. You'll need to completely un-install the microwave before you can work on anything on the microwave. Then when the microwave is un-installed, the outer shell needs to be removed.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Alright - I undrerstand that I need to remove the microwave fromn the cabinet-work. Once the microwave is removed, where can I locate the fuse?

The fuse will be located somewhere behind the control panel area to the right of the microwave cavity.