Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a 2009 lg. lsc27931st that stopped cooling. I replaced

I have a 2009 lg. lsc27931st that stopped cooling. I replaced th maon control board on the top of the refrigerator but it didn't help so I troed another brand new computer board and the exact same results
. No colld air in both sides.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Can you hear the compressor running or any fans?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The fan at the very bottom of the box spins but no fat air from left or right door (even during test mode button on control board is pressed) I don't believe I hear the compressor kick inim also wondering if there is the a thermister or relay that kicks on the compressor?

Is the compressor warm or cold?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The black tank is hot. Not sure I can identify the compressor.

That is the compressor, nice job! Now, with the refrigerator unplugged, locate the relay on the side of the compressor. If you pull that straight off and shake it, does it rattle?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry for the delay. I needed to find a light. Relay rattles. Thanks

That is actually great news! The relay will need to be replaced and is available below. Very well done!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Relay/Overload Assembly <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need to get information on the part replacement. Part number, description, where to purchase etc.Thanks Craig (XXX) XXX-XXXX

That part is available below.