Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

my quiet series 300 when you select the wash cycle you want

my quiet series 300 when you select the wash cycle you want will just flash the time of the wash cycle and wont start.I checked the continuity of the heating element,i did nit take the heating element out of the machine i just unplugged it from the bottom and checked it at that point ,also put a new circuit board in , what next

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

Negative ratings do not cover site problems, delays, or anything else on the site that might annoy you, as experts are only involved in trying to answer your questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

Does it not normally flash until you press the start button?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes ,when you push start button nothing happens

Let's see if we can get it into self test mode.

Let me know what happens

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

1. sorry for the delay on my answers ,also trying to figure out wifes apple computer at the same time.

2. nothing happens when i push the heated dry button 6 times

Did you press start after the last time you pressed the heated dry button?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You have a bad start button on the control panel, you will need to replace the panel on it to repair it, you can click on the blue link below to order the correct part for your unit.

Click here for the correct part for your unit.

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory