Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I can not get the front door open. The cycle is done & the

I can not get the front door open. The cycle is done & the display says LO. It happened one other time & I leaned against the door for a couple of seconds & it opened. This time it isn't opening. Anything I can do?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So all the errors of OL LO and F DL or FL means that your door lock is failing and thinks that the door isn't locking or unlocking properly. Now you should be able to open the dispenser and remove the bleach and softener compartment to expose a nylon cable in the front of the dispenser. Pull on this cable to manually unlock the door. Aside from that, the lock really needs to be replaced to get the washer functioning properly even once you get the door open.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the help. Got it open.

No problem and I'm glad I could help