Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

i am working on whirlpool duet steam model number wfw9500tw01

i am working on whirlpool duet steam model number wfw9500tw01 iam getting fault codes as followes sud f35 andf21 i already changed the pump changed the flowmeter changed the pressure switch checked the hose between the pressue switch and tub cleaned the transducer on the tub i am still getting same fault codes
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So this is a common problem, but when you get both F35 and F21, you have a bad machine control board or CCU. You need to order and replace the CCU to fix this issue I'm afraid. You'll want to contact someone like Repairclinic.com to make sure you get the correct part. It's mounted in the front right corner of the washer under the top panel and costs about $200 or so.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!