Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have model MEF352BGWD Frigidaire range. I accidentally pushed

I have model MEF352BGWD Frigidaire range. I accidentally pushed the clean cycle when I did not mean to. Immediately grabbed the oven door. The lock activated but the door is still open. I can't close the door because the lock is in the way. I have turned power off at circuit breaker to see if resetting something might help but no.
How do I fix this?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

This should actually be a fairly easy issue to fix.  When the door gets locked open, you just need to trick the door into thinking that it's shut.  So open the door and locate the door/light switch around the frame of the oven.  Push the door switch in and hold it so that the oven thinks the door is shut.  Now just start a self clean cycle and wait 60 seconds.  Then cancel the self clean cycle and the door lock should open.  At that point you can let go of the light switch and the oven should work normally.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you!

now we can have pizza watching the Seahawks beat the Packers this afternoon!!

Not a problem at all!. Enjoy the football game!