Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

electrolux oven mod # XXXXX oven is burning food . changed

electrolux oven mod # XXXXX oven is burning food . changed temp sensor , still doing it .there are three boards on this thing according to the sears site. which one if any is tyhe problem
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Is it burning on the top mainly or just getting too hot? Do you have a thermometer in the oven?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

im not there now. they told me they cooked pizza and it just burned it to a crisp in the time it would to cook normally

Do you know if they are allowing a preheat time or not? The reason I ask is the broil element will cycle initially during preheat and can burn the top if food is placed in the oven prematurely.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

they are allowing proper preheat

Thank you! Since the sensor has been replaced and no error codes are being displayed, I suspect the power replay board may have a relay that is sticking closed, keeping the element on. I would recommend replacing the board, available below. If ordered through the link below, you may return it if the problem still exists, taking all the risk away.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!