Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Hello. We just bought a new Maytag dishwasher (model - WDF750SAYM),

Hello. We just bought a new Maytag dishwasher (model - WDF750SAYM), it was delivered to the house on Saturday and I had an installer here yesterday to install it. After a fairly easy installation, he started it up and water started leaking out the sides of each door.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the installer is actually somewhat correct that they don't have any knowledge of how to fix the problem. I would not say that it is your problem to solve however. This unit is still under warranty and it sounds like you have a problem with the dishwasher filling too high or the seals not sealing up so you'll just want to contact warranty and have the come out and look at the unit to replace the fault seal or whatnot. The number to call is 1.800.253.1301 to get someone out to fix the problem at no charge.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!