Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Hello. I have an E3 Fault message on my Delonghi CF 210 air

Hello. I have an E3 Fault message on my Delonghi CF 210 air conditioner. How do I clear this message and get my unit to work. It's hot in my house!
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

The E3 code is a voltage problem. Try a different power source. Now if you still get the E3 code you have a power board issue which does happen from time to time on that unit so you would need a technician or if you are capable you could change out the board.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I've changed outlet and the unit is working but only the fan. The actual a/c portion still does not work. I'll take whatever relief I can get until I can get an electrician here to fix the power board.

Just curious how would I change a power board?

It is a bit tedious to do. You need to take off the whole cover.