Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How do u change the belt of a kenmore 80 series

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you have a model number so that I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker just inside the door way.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It just says kenmore 80series. Would I find a model # somewhere else
The only place for the model will be on a sticker just inside the door way. It will start with a 110 . XXXXXXXXXX

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks
110 70802990
No problem, and that number works so thank you. So below is a link to the belt you'll need to order for you rmodel which is part 341241 and at the bottom of the link is a video that shows you exactly how to replace this belt as you requested.

CLICK HERE for control board

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!