Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Jenn-air model jdb3200aws4.. All the buttons light up and work

But the start button, cannot get it to start.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Unfortunately this is the most common issue this dishwasher gets I've found. If you've made sure the door latch is working, you just have a bad touchpad. Now this particular unit appears to have 2 touchpads listed for it so there might be a difference in color or a serial break. Either way, you need part number w10208764, or w10208765. You'll want to contact, or with your model and serial to make sure you get the correct part.

Now I would recommend getting the part from because even though this is a very common problem, it's not something you can test to be 100% certain and is one of the few places that allows you to return parts if you end up not needing them.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!