Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have an old Westinghouse electric wall-mounted oven for which

I have an old Westinghouse electric wall-mounted oven for which I need to replace the inner glass of the door. The model is OSE3DXO AND THE SERIAL NUMBER IS XXXXX Unfortunately, this model number isn't in the data bases for the various parts suppliers I have contacted. Also, these data bases require a model number. I have asked if they can search by size of the glass, but they can't. The frame that holds the inner glass is 13 1/8 by 21 3/4 by 7/32. Should there be clearance between the framed and glass, or is a snug fit recommended? Any ideas how I might find equivalent-sized glass regardless of make?
Thank you,
Larry [email protected]
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

You would need to get a tempered piece cut for you. Here is a link to where they will do that and ship it right to you. Pretty easy!

http://www.dullesglassandmirror.com/tempered-glass.asp
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your assistance on this question, but at this time I prefer that this be a one-time fee for service and that my credit card not be charged again.

Sincerely,

Larry Spicer

ok no problem Larry!