Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Bosch dishwasher that is about ten years old the model

I have a Bosch dishwasher that is about ten years old the model on the owners manual is SHI66A. from time to time the dishwasher will leak a fairly small amount of water (it will make a dish towel soaked) toward the end of the cycle. it appears to leak from the corners at the front of the machine. I have run the machine a few times empty and have never seen it leak. My wife says that it leaks more often than I think it does. Do you have any ideas?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Are you seeing the leak just below the door? Or coming from underneath of the dishwasher?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It appears to be coming from under the dishwasher

That's that's really impossible to say where it's leaking from if it's coming from below so you'll need to pull the dishwasher out, remove the left and right side panel, and run a cycle to just watch where it's leaking from with dishes inside. Now if you think it's coming from the door out the sides and dripping down, then you'll just want to replace the door seal which you can order at