Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

e04 error on Bosch Nextt washer. I have the front circular

e04 error on Bosch Nextt washer. I have the front circular panel, have drained the machine but cannot unscrew the plug (it just keeps turning). I can screw it back in tight however with only 3 or 4 revolutions. any ideas
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So it sounds like you are unscrewing the cap, but it won't pull out. Usually this means that a sock or something has gotten down into the hose and jamming the drain catch from pulling out. This is quite a major problem because you'll need to remove the top panel, the control panel and the entire front panel, or you can try to open the door, remove the wire retaining ring around the front rubber door gasket lip and reach behind the front panel to disconnect the large rubber hose between the tub and the drain pump. Be sure that the washer is unplugged first, but remove the blockage and then you can pull the drain catch out and hopefully that will fix the E04 (drain issue) error so that you're good to go again.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!