Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

(Appliance Doc Only) Working on an old Kitchenaid dishwasher,

(Appliance Doc Only) Working on an old Kitchenaid dishwasher, model KUDR24SEAL2. When you push the membrane buttons, it only lights up "Child Lock." There is no sound of water or anything. Check Float Valve, it was free. Checked door latch switch. Showed continuity. You think it's the circuit board or should I check the inlet water valve? I tried to do a continuity check on that, but got nothing.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So lets see if you can reset the control lock. You should just need to press and hold the Heated Dry button for 5 seconds to unlock the child lock. If that doesn't work, then try to reset the circuit breaker for 60 seconds to see if the electronics will reset. And if nothing works, then the control board inside the door would need to be ordered and replaced because the electronics are confused. The part number you need is(NNN) NNN-NNNNand the part costs about $170 so it's not cheap I'm afraid to say.