Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Dacor Oven Model ESC 130 bake element wont heat. The broiler

Dacor Oven Model ESC 130 bake element won't heat. The broiler element does. I tested the bake element for continuity and it is good. Do I need to replace relay or control board?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So if the bake element has continuity and the broil element works, the only thing that would stop the unit from heating is the relay control board itself. There is no way to replace the relay by itself because it's all part of the main relay control board mounted on the top of the oven under the top panel. To access the part for replacement, you'll need to pull the oven out about 1 foot from the cabinet and remove the screws going into the front upper panel. The sheet metal panel will pull off and you have access to the relay board to replace. To make sure you get the correct relay board for your model, I'd call directly since their website isn't pulling up your exact model but I know they sell Dacor parts. They also allow returns on parts if you're worried at all about returning the part.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!