Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Kitchenaid cooktop KFGU706: all burners stopped this morning

Kitchenaid cooktop KFGU706: all burners stopped this morning at breakfast. Irregular beeping sound from cooktop - no gas, no ignition, nothing. Thanks.

Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back.

Good morning, So theres not much in this unit that can cause that. the only electrical part that can cause that is this. Whirlpool Use Wpl W10133357(NNN) NNN-NNNNfrom AppliancePartsPros.com its the ignition module which controls the spark. You need to order and replace the module. heres a link to order it. spark module. its part number 19 on this diagram. Whirlpool Insulation(NNN) NNN-NNNNfrom AppliancePartsPros.com

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm no expert, but I figured pretty much the same - electronics. I suppose, since it's covered by warranty, that I can get it replaced.

How old is this ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We purchased it in March 2013.

Okay yes this should be under warranty. call(NNN) NNN-NNNNand they should be able to help you with that. well wises and thanks, Bryan