Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Model 911.47642 Clock keeps running OK, but all other buttons

Model 911.47642 Clock keeps running OK, but all other buttons not functioning. When I shut power off for 15-20 minutes, the buttons work OK while cooking a meal, but then they stop working again. Oven is new but was unused and in storage for 6-8 years.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

I just have one quick question for you please. Can you tell me what color this oven is by chance?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is white.

OK perfect. I was just asking because this particular model has quite a common issue with this touchpad. Over time, heat and moisture begin to affect it's performance. There really isn't much you can do but to order and replace the touch control panel when it stop functions due to the oven heat affecting the ability to push the buttons. Below is a link to the touchpad you'll need to order for your model and it has been re-designed so that this doesn't happen in the future hopefully. It's not a cheap part at about $290 however.

CLICK HERE for touchpad

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!