Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.

I have a Viking refrigerator model vcrb536rss. I would like

I have a Viking refrigerator model vcrb536rss. I would like to access the low voltage control board. It is located on top of the unit behind the control panel. I can remove the upper grill and the two Phillips head screws holding the top of the control panel, but cannot figure out how the lower part of the control panel is fastened. Could you tell me how to release the control panel so I can get behind it?

Jon : Hello
Jon : theHello the control panel is held on by clips
Jon : if the two screws are removed from top of the control then all you need to do is take small thin screwdriver or putty knife and wedge it inbetween the panel and top of the ref cabinet
Jon : sometimes it helps to wiggle the top part of the control
Jon : It takes some finagling but it will come off
Jon : are you with the ref now?

thanks, XXXXX XXXXX try that.

Jon : you got it. Let me know how you do and if you can't get it. Just one back to me here.

ok thanks

Jon : please also remember to positively rate my performance now below this chat with ok service or better rating.

Thank you for the positive rating. It is greatly appreciated.

Please try removing the cover as I explain above. And if you have any troubles or need any other questions answered please get back to me here and I will help you more for no additional charge.

Thanks again.