Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

where is the reset button for the oven - no power after self

where is the reset button for the oven - no power after self clean prd364gdhu
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

What do you mean by doesn't work at all? Does it act like it's trying to heat? Like do you hear the cooling fan turn on or anything? What exactly are you experiencing when you turn on the oven?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just after I clicked ok, my husband tried turning the breaker on & off and it worked (he said he he reset the circuit breaker before). it is working.

We had no power to the oven unit at all. nothing. the gas cooktop worked fine

Ok well that's great to hear. For future reference there is a reset but it only resets the heat itself. The reset thermostat is located in the vent behind the door latch assembly and you would need to remove the front vent panel in order to access it. There is a tiny red button that you would need to click and clicking on this button would reset the heat. If you have issues with the entire oven not working such as in this case that can only be caused by a faulty control board. So resetting the circuit breaker like you did will often hard start the control board. But if that had not work, in the future, you would need to replace the entire control board, which is roughly $300.