Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Dehumidifier model # XXXXX No appliance found @ your

Dehumidifier model # XXXXX No appliance found @ your instant repairman window. The unit runs but doesn't collect any water. Is this repairable? PLease contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good afternoon. there are model numbers that come up on this but there's more to it at the end like the number 10 through 15 but even with that there are very few parts showing up for this. can you tell me if the compressor is running in this ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If I increase the humidy level on the control board the unit seems to kick in with an increase in sound, so I assume the compressor is starting up

okay but its not drawing any moisture out of the air and depositing and water into the bucket correct ? this most likely is out of Freon , That's if the compressor is running for sure. this works like an air conditioner and draws the moisture out of the room instead of cooling the room. its like you see when you see water dripping from the air conditioner, same principle as an air conditioner. this will probably need a Freon recharge, that can run up to $200.00 so you will have to make that decision on whether to replace the unit or repair it. sorry for the bad news.