Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

I have a GSS25WGPH side-by-side refrigerator. Today, the green

I have a GSS25WGPH side-by-side refrigerator. Today, the green light on the front panel began blinking, the temp display on the inside of the refrigerator has went blank, and the refrigerator is not working. The light does come on in the refrigerator, so there is power to the unit. Thanks!
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

How is the temp in the freezer?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's getting warmer.

Ok the problem here will be the main control board, this is what controls everything in the unit, this will need to be replaced. The control board is located behind the metal panel in the rear.

Below is a link where you can purchase the part, I strongly recommend you purchase the part here since they are the only supplier to offer a year warranty on parts.

To order your replacement part>>>>> CLICK HERE <<<<< To order your replacement part.

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.