Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

kenmore dryer model number 110.92822102 will not start up.

kenmore dryer model number 110.92822102 will not start up. Check lint keeps blinking. I already took off the front panel and tested the thermal fuse which is fine. any suggestions please and thank you

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today, so the thermal fuse is good ? okay you have a volt meter ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you

so this is the thermal fuse you checked ? Thermal Fuse(NNN) NNN-NNNNMain Product View
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

okay , the belt is intact and not broken ? have you tested the door switch yet ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thats correct the belt is intact and not broken. I had it in diagnostic mode and when the door is opened and shut it beeps both times.

when you tested the thermal fuse did you isolate it ? remove the wires and do a continuity test ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I removed the wires and took the fuse out and tested it.

okay well if the belt is good and the door switch is good the main control board is bad. Main Control Board(NNN) NNN-NNNN        Main Product View this is available at the following link . that link if you order it there they have a full year money back warranty even if its installed so you can return it if for some reason it didn't take care of your issue but you tested everything else so that should take care of it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thats what I thought it might be. Thank you very much!!! :)

your very welcome, thanks and have a great weekend. Bryan