Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

our bravos electronic dryer is clogged deep inside ....the

our bravos electronic dryer is clogged deep inside ....the hose is clear and the front filter is clear. I was able to pull out a very small amount of lint and it was wet. Can I fix it or clean it out or must I secure an outside service ? I am fairly handy at repairing appliances.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So getting inside this dryer is really difficult, but to take the vent apart, you'd need to take the entire dryer apart. o do this, open the door and there are 2 hidden clips between the top panel and the front panel. Use a putty knife and push on the two hidden metal spring clips that hold the top panel to the front panel. These clips are located in the crease between the top and front panel. If both clips are pushed back, the top panel will unclip and hinge up and backwards so that you can access the screws coming into the top of the front panel. There are also 2 screws below the door way. Remove these screws and the front panel will hinge forward and down. Then you can see inside the dryer but you really need to remove the front drum support in order to gain access to the vent so that you can take it apart to clean it out.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!