Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a H 848 B/C classic buit in single wall combi oven.

I have a H 848 B/C classic buit in single wall combi oven. the oven works, but the control panel (clock, etc.) is blank. What part(s) do I need to replace and where do I get them?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So this is a fairly common issue with some of these Miele ovens, but there really isn't much you can do but to turn the circuit breaker off and see if the electronics will reset after 5 minutes. If that doesn't work, the display board itself would need to be replaced which is usually about $400 or so. Parts from Miele only come directly from Miele because they do not use outside distributers so their phone number is XXXXX if you wanted to call and order the part for your model. Just give them your model number and they'll look up the correct display board for you.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!