Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have got a Miele Microwave oven; M625-42EGR-ed F-Nr : 16/74153138 I

I have got a Miele Microwave oven; M625-42EGR-ed
F-Nr : 16/74153138
I has stopped working. When I connect it to power, it lights up and the clock is starting.
When I push the startbutton, there will come up 30 (sec) in display, but nothing more happens. When I push stopbutton it goes dark, and will not light up again until I disconnect/connect it to power again.
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

Based on your issue the main control board is likely defective. If the display goes dark and will not come back on something is wrong with the main control board. When you unplug it and plug it back in that is a hard reset on the main control board. You would need to replace that to get it working again. The control board comes complete with the display and is a common failure.