Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair
14958677

I have a Fridgidare (Electrolux) dishwasher. Model FDB1100RHS0,

I have a Fridgidare (Electrolux) dishwasher. Model FDB1100RHS0, Serial TH92929553. Rumble noise during wash. Quiet when draining. Fills with water to the correct level. I can put my hand on the pump motor during the wash cycle and decrease the noise/change the noise depending on which way I push the pump motor. Removed everything inside and there is nothing in the sump that can hit the impeller. I can grab the impeller and move it and it will thump when I move it up and down and sounds a lot like the noise I hear during wash cycle. Do I need to replace the pump to alleviate this?

Hello..It is my Pleasure To Be Working With You Today...That's correct you need to replace the circulation pump..Seeing it only happens in the wash cycle..If you can stand the sound it really is not going to hurt running the washer as is ..That is if you do not notice a difference in how the dishes are being cleaned..CLICK HERE FOR PUMP