Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

I have a Frigidaire model FDB4315LFB0 dishwasher, how can I

I have a Frigidaire model FDB4315LFB0 dishwasher, how can I reset the control panel?

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 33 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 50,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.

What are you trying to reset?

What is the unit doing or not doing?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm trying to reset the control panel (where I choose options such as the washing cycle and the time delay to start the wash)

ok Press the Dry /Air Dry button and the Start /Cancel pads for 3 seconds ,let it step thru the testing ,then it will stop
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I pushed the two buttons together for 3 seconds and it never went to a testing phase. I take it that means that it didn't reset?

ok

Why did you feel you had to reset the control ?

What is the unit not doing or is doing wrong?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The unit allows me to choose the wash options (left hand side of control panel), but it does not allow me to choose the time delay button or the air dry button (right hand side or control unit). Also, once I've pushed one of the wash buttons, the dishwasher doesn't wash.

A couple of years ago the repair man reset the control unit and everything worked after that (I believe in that case multiple lights were "stuck" on the control panel). I was hoping that by clearing the control panel I'd gain back functions of all of the buttons.

ok now I see what is going on !

thank you .

You have a faulty control board , as you see it will not even allow you to reset the control .

CLICK HERE for a link to the part with part number and price and it can be ordered from the link also