Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

How can I remove white stains from the floor of my Gaggenau

How can I remove white stains from the floor of my Gaggenau oven? I don't know what has made them - tenants obviously spilt something!
If I run the self cleaning programme will the stains be further 'baked' into the metal?
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

The self clean should take everything out. I would run it through a self clean that will get everything out. Now if you want you can get some powder comet and mix it into a slurry with a cloth and scrub most of it out, but the self clean should take care of it completely with just a simple wipe down afterwards.