Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Where can we find a parts list and parts for a Gaggenau electric

Where can we find a parts list and parts for a Gaggenau electric convection oven EE 676-604?

Thank you for using Just Answer. I will be glad to assist you in your answer. Think about safety when doing repairs, electric, water, gas, ect.

Would you please verify the model# XXXXX the data plate of the oven. It should be a # XXXXX this example 676WM-KLSVW.....Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, Jason.

The plate on the inside door jamb for the Gaggenau electric convection oven reads: EE 676-604, 2600W, 120/240 V.

It may help to know that this oven was designed to pair with the gas cooktop KG 103-814, Service # XXXXX The controls for the cooktop are located on the top of the oven. We installed this pair in 1991.

I hope this helps.

Thanks again,

David S.

Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

Ok the model number you have is an older one. Gaggenau is very good so all you need to do is call (NNN) NNN-NNNN I did not see an online lookup for your unit. Some of the 20+yr old stuff is not online for lookup. If you call them they will email you a breakdown or give a link if they have it in the archive.
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience: Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.