Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

bosch she3ar75uc/08 will not start and I can not reset

hello, my bosch (she3ar75uc/08) dishwasher will not start and I can not reset it.
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

Is there anything on the display or is it just dead?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the display has 0:09 in the window and the led for sanitize and auto wash are lit.

This is an issue with the Main Control board in the console. They had an issue with solder joints for the heater going bad and you will likely need to replace the board. You can try turning the breaker off for 30 secs and turn it back on, if it does not reset you need to replace the main control board in the console to get it working again.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can you pls tell me how to run the self-diagnostics?
With the unit off hold Sanitize and the left arrow then turn on the power button, if it does not change the display to 00 then you have a board issue and the unit will not go into diagnostics.