repairman4734, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  38 years in self-employed major appliance & refrigeration service. Have 2 licenses to do refrig.

I have a Frigidaire Speedclean Professional. When I came home

I have a Frigidaire Speedclean Professional. When I came home I noticed that all the buttons were flashing simultaneously on dishwasher and it wont stop. There were no outages and the circuit breaker is fine. I'm at a loss....
Hi, my name is Farrell & I will be helping you with your problem today. Thanks for your question, it is appreciated. To start off with, please go to your homes circuit breaker panel and turn the breaker off to the dw. What you are doing here, is clearing the memory on the computer for the dw. Wait about 10 minutes, and then turn the breaker back on. See if the problem goes away. Let me know how this works, and then we will proceed from there. Thanks. Smile
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This actually worked. Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

Hi Dave, thanks for your response back, it is appreciated. If you would consider, please rate me at 3 or above, for my time and effort and glad to be of help to you. Have a great day. Smile
Hi Dave, thanks again for letting me help you, it is appreciated.