Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

my may tag neptune washing machine MN# XXXXX shakes and

my may tag neptune washing machine MN# XXXXX shakes and vibrates and walks the floor when in spin cycle, i have adjusted the feet for level what else can i try?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

good afternoon, has this happened for a while ? have you had this for a long time and now this just started happening ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it has been an ongoing problem we used to put a sack of horse feed on top of it and that kept it in place but i am trying to fix it now

okay you have bad shock absorbers in this. there are similar to ones in a car and when they wear they can keeps the drum from jumping up and down. they are stabilizers . number 22 on this diagram .